The most effective way to ensure excellent outcomes from your training and nutrition program is through education. In this one hour weekly class you will learn the science of training, nutrition, and human behavior. Here are some of the topics covered in this 13 week course.
- The Mind - Focus, Dedication, Resiliance, Confidense
- Body Weight and Composition (optional)
- Nutrtion for Performance
- Hydration and Training in Extreme Weather Conditions
- Ergogenics (supplements, protein powders, pre amd post workout drinks)
- Flexibility and Mobility
- Motor Skill Changes and Practice
- Strength, Power, and Endurance Training
- Speed and Agility Training
- Visualization Training
- Etiquite and Success
The class is is presented in a competitive but fun style. Group problem solving, this class explores different strategies to overcome adversities in training, eating, sport, and lifestyle, and also includes weekly private monitoring of body weight and composition (optional).